Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
This is an outside sales position that is best suited for someone that enjoys building long-term relationships, being active in the community, and is highly visible within their assigned territory. The position requires one to view every customer and prospect interaction as if it is the most important part of his or her day. The successful Membership Sales Manager is a person of character who embraces our company’s culture and is able to deliver on the expectations of the Company.
• Develops membership sales strategy within assigned territory
• Leads sales initiatives to achieve/exceed revenue projections and raise awareness locally
• Communicates effectively with the flight Program Director on strategic goals and outcomes
• Provides consistent courtesy notifications to the flight Program Director on scheduled events (speaking engagements, PR events, etc.) and travel schedule
• Attend flight programs events/meetings routinely to remain connected to the program culture and brand
• Attend public relations events to promote Membership
• Speak at group presentations and develop affinity partners
• Responsible for promoting Business to Customer Sales
• Present and develop relationships with municipalities
• Accurately records and reports the sales activity to the Area Director
• Trains new employees on membership marketing
• Conducts self in an ethical and professional manner at all times
• Other duties as assigned